Friday 13 February 2009

Training update and other news

The CPD manuals are printed, the training is booked for next week, so (at the moment) all looks on track to get the last four schools started down the path!

Recorder group went well yesterday, I was getting them to score music from my playing.

Also, I have heard that representatives from the different woredas (small regions) will be coming here to spend the next four months learning from me, so that when I leave they can go back to their respective woredas and begin training and introducing the CPD Programme there. I’ll believe it when I see it. They were supposed to arrive on Monday… It’s Friday – but excellent news and a good finish to my time here if/when it happens.

I weather had cooled slightly, but in a couple of months it will be over 40!

No comments: