Tuesday 15 July 2008

7 days later...

I love broadband wireless Internet!... and water and electricity 24/7! And a clean, flush toilet!

I've settled back very quickly. In the last week: I've hired a nice new car (it plays MP3 CDs, has air con, power steering etc - a bit better than my 17 year old fiesta which died while I was away); been to McDonalds (twice); KFC (once); had cheesy chips on the beach at Eastbourne; watched a carnival at Brighton; visited my old school and done a presentation to all the children on my exploits in Ethiopia; visited friends and family; used the internet a lot; bought second-hand books from charity shops; bought books, DVDs and hardware from the net...

I love it!!!!

Tomorrow I go to watch "Robin Hood" a musical play being performed by pupils from my old school, then I'm going away for a few days before the schools break up for the summer holiday and it gets really busy.

No comments: